Older window frame bottom corners

A home owner from 85283 says:

I need to replace the bottom corners for an older window frame. I am attaching the picture of one of the broke ones. The markins say: 208 R. I will need the bottom right side and bottom left side. I measured with a claiper and the dimensions are about: 0.18 in for the side that has the markings and putting the calliper on tp and bottom of the number 208. The diemsion measuring using the caliper from front to back of the number 208 is about: .14 in. The length is about 1.4 incehs if I measure from the end (after the R) to the other end putting the pieces together.

The other peice is about the same dimensions, but where the holes are that piece it is a bit thicker and gives a measure of .18 in, the other part is about .14 in

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2253.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't have a corner that matches your dimensions exactly. The closest we have appear to be the 95-233, which is 3/16" wide and 1/8" thick. Could this possibly work for you?

A home owner from 85283 says:
Thanks for your reply, I will take a look.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.