On the back it just have a 4

A home owner says:
Bracket that goes in the back of the cabinet that holds the draw on the rail
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D29B1DFA-2A83-4210-AF2D-D76395524A45.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 32FB88E4-EA6B-482E-B5C6-E5CFBC6A2348.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FCDA4CB1-0C00-4C74-9772-520F10827BC8.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Unfortunately, we don't carry an exact replacement for your drawer part but it looks like it might work similarly to our 32-115 bracket. Take a look and see if the specifications might work for you. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.