Operator Cover and Window crank

A home owner from Baden, PA says:
I eyed up the old part and incorrectly ordered item number 39-155. Now that I took out the old part I see the new one won't fit. I can now see numbers stamped on the old crank: on the gear is 30844R and on the lever is 30842R and the word "TRUTH" is also stamped on the assembly. Could I return the unused, incorrect part and would you help me get the right one? Thanks much. Joel
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear the window crank you ordered didn't work out, Joel. We'll be glad to help you identify the correct one.

To get started, simply upload a few photos of your original crank so we can take a look. We may request dimensions after we take a look, so if you want to include them now you can.

For returns, yes, you can return the items from your first order. Take a look at our Return/Exchange Policy.
A home owner from Baden, PA says:
Gentlemen, Here is a picture of the original window crank and operator cover from my small bathroom window. The gear turns back out of its proper place any time one tries to close the window by turning the crank, so I need the replacement. My problem has been that I see nothing on your website that looks the same to me. Please help me get the correct part; I've already wasted 35.78 on an incorrect purchase (item 39-155 was way off, not sure about 39-107).

Arm Stamp: 30842R
Gear Stamp: 30844R
User submitted photo of their Truth window crank.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look operator at 39-036, that is the newer style of your crank operator. Also, the 39-036 does not come with a cover nor a handle. If you need a new cover see 39-107 and see either the 39-114L or the 39-205 for a new handle.
A quick learner from Cypress California says:
The screw post that attaches to the handle and turns the gear in the actuator has pulled out away from the gear. I tapped it back in but the metal housing that holds it in place has spread and cracked. I have been told they are Pozzi windows; the metal arm has the following numbers stamped into them 30841L and 30842R. CAn you help me find these parts?

Tom
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the pictures, Tom.

As suggested above, please take a look at our 39-036 Dyad Window Operator. It appears to be the closest match to your own hardware.
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.