Ordering new sash and balance cord for LP windows

A quick learner from Royersford, PA says:

Hello, we had LP wooden vinyl clad windows installed when we finished our attic 30 years ago. We have had to replace many of the sashes due to sweating, but were able to get replacements. We found one of the windows has rotted where the pin is located to hold the window in the side of the window. Plus one of the cords has broken in another window. My old supplier no longer has LP windows, and I am having a hard time finding a dealer to order a new sash. Also, I need to find out how to go about replacing the balance cord in another window.

Thank you, Ann 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7A2A355D-A8C7-408F-99A0-7A06205FC43E.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:
Hi Ann. I'm afraid we don't deal in replacements for the actual sash or jambliners, but we can help you replace the balances. Most likely you are working with ribbed channel balances. See the video below for replacement and removal details. We will need to see the balances out of the window, with photos of the attachments along with any stamp codes, to determine what you need. The length of the metal channel would also be useful. From there, we can try and determine what you need. Many thanks. 
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)