Overlay hinge replacement (matte black)

A contractor from Creston, BC says:
Hello,
I'm a cabinet maker in BC, Canada and I'm working for a client that wants to replace these hinges with matte black ones. I looked up the patent number in the hinge (3391420US) and was lead to your website. Other number on the hinge include 4089 and 2. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Mark. That patent number doesn't match any product of ours in particular. It looks like another customer was looking for a hinge with the same patent number a few years ago, which is probably what led you to our site, but that hinge didn't look anything like yours. Patent numbers aren't really the most reliable method of identification.

Looking at your photo, I can confirm that we don't have any product in our inventory that matches this. The only thing we have that comes close is our 32-147 but it is not available in matte black. I don't even think it will service as a replacement in the first place.

I am sorry that we can't be of more help.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.