Darius

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20433FB3-8829-4B80-B0EE-7799B2553474.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0FDEBCD1-9ABF-459A-BA5F-CECD2AD50574.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 458F2ACC-E9C4-41F2-9F0A-4AC0F83421AE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5A82785B-8AFF-43C0-B3AA-41ADDEBA1C8D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8E74AF61-F1D8-4603-AEFD-BADDD968A906.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Darius, thank you for your patience on this matter. We can help, but this will have to be a custom order because of the unique design of your balances. It looks like you'll need our 15-005 shoe and 19-041 top. We believe we've interpreted your stamps correctly, but as they are a bit unusual so you may want to review the following information.

For the the 30" balance stamped 29HP 39-41, we will use our stamp 2970, which indicates a window sash weigh of 39-42 lbs. The 18" balance stamped 17DS30 will use our 1775 stamp, which indicates a weight range between 29 and 32 lbs. The 18" balance stamped 17-9 will use our 1765 stamp, which denotes a 23-25 lb window sash.

If this all seems correct and you would like to proceed, please let me know and I will e-mail you a custom order link. Finally I'd like to note that the 30" balance is the only one that we currently have the parts in stock for, so you may want to order this separately if you'd like it right away. The two others will have a wait time of 20-25 business days. 

A quick learner from Pompano Beach Florida says:

I would be interested in ordering

All balance rods the 12 you have in stock and the additional special orders rods 20-25 days out

Question before we special order are there any other measurements or anything I can do to assist with the special order rods so that ensure they are special ordered correctly importantly I'm sure your information is on point just wanna throw it out there and let you know that I have no problem providing any additional information specs closer pictures, etc to assist with the special order process

Lmk

Regards

Darius

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Darius,

I just e-mailed you the links for your custom balances. The only information that we suggest you confirm is the weight of the window sashes, which I have detailed in my previous post. Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.