PVC screen door guide.

A home owner from Indianapolis says:
This presses into a groove cut into the brick mold. It is a guide/track for the screen door. 3/4 inch wide. Any idea where I can get this and what it is called? Thanks.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 80-110 top track and 80-111 bottom track. Could you use these? I don't think your exact track is still available, so you would need to contact the manufacturer of the door to see if they can still supply that very same type.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)