Pacesetter Fastrak II finger latch

A handy person from Georgia says:
I am looking for replacements for both right and left finger latches on Pacesetter Fastrak II storm windows (part #'s S1007 & S1008 I believe) and was hoping that you guys would be able to help.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm afraid Pacesetter is no longer in business, but we will try our best to find a good match for you. To start out, take a look at the following latches to see if you can retro fit them into you storm sash: the 91-085, 91-063M, and 91-064M.
A quick learner from San Antonio,Texas says:
Hello,did you find out if these do indeed work on these Pacesetter Fastrak windows?
A handy person from Illinois says:
You will not find these! I repaired the old one. A little bit of work but came out perfect first grind the piece with the finger HOLE in it front facing you, completely flat them go to your home center and get a piece of flat stock steel same with and depth as the broken off piece now cut that it extends from finger HOLE to just 1/16 0f in past distance where broken piece extends, now trace curve on new piece from broken piece then use grinder to make curve, finally carefully center this onto the piece and rivet it into place then paint with an epoxy paint, done!!!
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)