Part 20121

A quick learner says:
have a pair of sliding mirror closet doors, and one of them is no longer sliding. It is no longer gliding through the track on the bottom but rather is in direct contact with it. The top seems fine.

I have attached a picture showing the good door and the bad door. The good door has part number 20121 stamped on it, which is what brought me to your website.

I actually just removed the door and discovered there is no damage at all, all the pieces are fine, but for some reason one side of the bad door won't line up properly with the track anymore so it is dragging. Any advice for how I fix this? Thanks

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but, unfortunately, your photos did not come through. If you could resend the photos of your doors and the part that you think you may need to replace, we can go from there. Thank you! 

A quick learner says:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230225_064530.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230225_070421.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230225_070347.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20230225_072255_Gallery.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. Take a look and compare the specifications of the 23-093 top roller and 23-215 bottom guide to yours. We've also related a few compatible bottom tracks on this page depending on the length of yours. 

I agree that there is no obvious damage shown in your photos. You may want to try adjusting the top roller guide so that the door sits a bit higher, which will hopefully keep it from dragging. 

Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.