Part Identifying

A handy person from Geneva, IL says:
This is a metal piece that came with a 24" spiral balancer. What is it for as I can't see it with any of your other parts. Thanks, Al
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Al. I'm actually not sure what this is. It appears heavily corroded and damaged, so I can't really recognize it. Do you have another version of this piece that we could look at?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)