Part attached to base cabinet that fits with Ronthor NYC part 2857233

A quick learner from Gaithersburg, MD says:
I am looking for the part that attaches to the base cabinet. It is the part on the top in the photo.
drawer socket
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The guide in the bottom of your picture appears to match our 32-031. I'm afraid we don't recognize the other part. Is it drawer socket where the track fits into? What are its dimensions? Are there any mold numbers stamped on it? We will do our best to find a match, please just let us know.
A home owner from Gaithersburg, MD says:
I have taken a photo of another similar part. It sits on the base cabinet and the drawer enters it. It measures 2 1/2 inches wide and about 3 3/4 - 4 inches long. There are no markings or imprints on the part.
track
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. Take a look at our 32-001 and 32-087 to start out. These rear sockets were used with a wood drawer track similar to the one you show in your photos. I don't be believe the exact part from Ronthor is still available, but these may be worth considering.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)