Part for a PGT-SH-791 Window

A home owner from Miami says:

Hello, I'm looking for the guides/tabs that go in my window. See attached photo. Do you carry them? Do you know what they are called? Thank you for your help in advance
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I believe the part you need is a face guide. I'm just not sure exactly what yours is. It will be hard to find a good match without having the original on hand. I recommend looking through our selection of face guides to see if you could get any of these to work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)