Part for ALUMAX window

A quick learner says:
Can I buy these
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This part is known as a window lock. Just by eyeballing it, it appears similar to our 90-097, but the only way to be sure is to compare our dimensions to your own measurements. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)