Part of the pulley system just below the coil

A quick learner from Charlotte, Nc says:
Please help identify the part or brand or where I can buy it
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks like part of the pulley system for a window balance. I'm afraid these can't be replaced by themselves. If yours is broken, you will need an entirely new balance. I am confident we can help, but we will need to see a picture of the entire balance system, whatever it has attached on either end, and the stamp printed on the metal channel itself.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)