Parts Help - Screen Clip and Window Seal

A quick learner from USA says:
I want to place an order for this and other parts. I am not sure what kind of parts I should buy and take some pictures, is there anyone can help? Please see the attached pictures. For the clip on the screen, its length is 3cm. For another part that used to seal the window,the width is 1.2-1.3cm.

For the window seal, I am not sure what I need, could you please give me suggestion? Thank you. And what glue I need to put the seal on?

For the clips, what tools do I use to install them on the frame of screen?

Thank you for you help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ?name=A69CF512-5224-4135-90AF-32016ABDCD12.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ?name=5BE28F72-1D40-434F-876F-5AA0F376E783.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ?name=FBA1A617-D3E1-47DC-B1F8-17A0383B9057.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I think we can help, for sure. For the snap in glazing in your first photo, start by looking at our 55-062 and 55-205. Compare our photos and dimensions to yours to confirm that they match up.

As for the pop rivet turn clip in your third photo, we suggest leaving the broken clip where it is. Removing the pop rivet will leave a very large hole that you won't be able to plug. Instead, we suggest using a 70-014 clip and screw it in with a #6-3/4" pan head screw. You can get this at any local hardware store. You would just install this in a different position compared to the old clip.

Finally, concerning the glue, you don't want to glue the vinyl to the sash. Instead, you would glue the glass to the frame. We recommend a caulk that is part silicone and acrylic for a glass sealant.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)