Parts Inquiry

A home owner from USA says:
Looking for some replacement latches on a ROW casement window. These latches activated as the window closes. If there is no replacement can a manual latch be adapted to the window? I tried to do the "Identify the part" but keep getting the error in submission?? I can send pics if needed. Attached are some pics of the latch. The one pic shows the top,which is a plastic hook that engages on the window. The bottom pic shows the roller linkage, which activates the plastic hook as the window is cranked in.
Thank you Tony
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Tony. I'm not sure exactly what it is you have. Can you show me a clearer picture of the latch in question? All I can see from your pictures is the tie bar. If you were able to remove the latch in question from the window, that would be a huge help. That will ensure that no important details are obscured by the frame. Finally, I would also like your measurements, if you can. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)