Parts Needed

A home owner from NE Wisconsin says:
Can you help me identify these parts. I have tried finding these without much luck. Also when replacing the latch would I need to drill out the stamped holes to remove the latch. If so how deep do you drill to.

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I believe you should consider our 95-197 and 91-166P Sears corner and latch pair. Check them out and let me know if you agree!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)