Parts for 82-068 handle

A home owner from Cupertino CA says:
Do you sell parts of that handle?
I need the piece that (on the picture) is attached to the inside pull handle.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Are you referring to the thumb lever? If so, see our 82-240. This is the thumb lever that goes with our 82-068.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)