Parts for sliding windows in sunroom

A home owner from PA says:
I am looking to replace hardware on sliding windows in my sunroom. I need 7 sets of something that would replace the below pictures.

Let me know if you have something I can order from you.

Sliding windows in sunroom
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, Ryan. Thanks for contacting us. I'm instantly reminded of our 82-005 handle set and 89-012 keeper. I recommend that you compare our dimensions to your own hardware to confirm that they'll work. Some important measurements to consider are the hole spacing measurements for both the handle set and keeper. Also be sure that the locking method of your handle set is the same as on our 82-005. Let me know if you have any other questions!
A home owner says:
Thank you Tom! Those dimensions line up exactly. Quick question. Do you know if you have any other styles available but the same size? At this point, anything would be an upgrade, but just wondering.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The only other handle set we have that could work in place of the 82-005 is our 82-021, which is basically the same except white. It comes with a smaller keeper that you could use to replace the one you currently have, but that would also expose the original installation holes in the door jamb. I'm also not totally sure if that smaller keeper would install correctly on your door in the first place; it's possible that the original installers had a reason for using the 89-012.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)