Parts to change out balances in eight windows

A quick learner from Virginia beach says:
Parts to change out balances in eight windows. I don't know what type of window it is there is ace bring at the bottom a rod about quarter-inch in diameter for plastic clips and string I have pictures
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Pictures would be a huge help. Please upload them to this thread and we can work from there.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)