Patio Door Rollers/Weatherstripping

A quick learner from Muskego, WI says:
Can anyone identify who manufactured this door? It was installed in late 1999 or early 2000. The windows in the house are Vetter, but I think the patio door was a different brand. If I remember right, Vetter didn't have the transom on top. We need to replace the weather stripping, and the rollers. The door does not slide well.

I found these numbers inside the airspace: CIG 04 IGCC CBA IGMAC. I can't find any other identifying labels.

User submitted photos of a patio door.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm afraid the information you provided is not enough for us to identify replacement hardware for you. The code number you have is for the glass only.

If at all possible, please take some pictures of the rollers fully removed from the door for us to see. You will have to remove the sliding door in order to remove the bottom roller. Normally, on wood patio doors you have to remove the wood trim at the top inside, after which the door will drop out from the top. Be careful, as the door will be heavy.

I would also like to see a few pictures of a cross section of the weatherstripping. We need to see its shape to identify it.
A quick learner from Muskego WI says:
Here is some additional information/pictures. We cannot find any manufacturer's name on the door
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the additional pictures! Could the door be Pella brand? The weatherstripping looks like our 58-175. Does that match your sample?

The roller looks similar to our 81-018, but that roller is not for Pella doors. Could I perhaps see a few pictures of the roller itself? That would help us know for sure.
A quick learner from Muskego says:
Pics of rollers attached. Also, see the drawing in the middle. That is the top weatherstripping. Any idea what kind?
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
That roller definitely looks like our 81-018. Compare the dimensions we show on our site to your own and see if they match up.

Sorry for missing the middle illustration! I don't think we have anything that looks quite like that. Could I perhaps see it installed? I'd like to know what end of it goes inside the slot. While we don't have an exact replacement, we may be able to substitute it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)