Need Upper and Lower Rails for my Rollers

A home owner from Oak View California says:
I need both upper and lower rails for these rollers. The top of door has no guides but has felt pads on both sides to guide it in upper rail. The door frame is 1" thick.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200311_125049.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200311_124816.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200311_124827.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200311_124858.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 23-043 or 23-198. Compare the dimensions to your old roller and see if one of these match what you need.

A home owner from Oak View California says:
The rollers look good, but I need the lower and upper rails. No picture to post as I have a set of doors but no guide rails.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

It's tough to say what the top track would be without knowing what kind of guides go into it, but it's possible you may have the 23-244. This is 48" but we do have different lengths under other part numbers. It accepts doors that up to 1-1/2" wide. This is relatively common but it's no guarantee it's what you need.

For the bottom track, see our 23-270, which is 47" long. Like before, we have other lengths under different part numbers. You can see all of our mirror door tracks on this page, near the bottom.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)