Patio Door Rollers

A quick learner says:
C4370 is the only number I can read on the stationary door because whoever installed it put it in BACKWARDS And upside down and you can't read the numbers. C4370 was All I was able to make out . I sure hope you can help
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I am afraid I can't cross-reference that code to any particular roller. In general, the only reliable way to replace sliding door rollers is to see them out of the door. There is just too much variation with this hardware even when you know manufacturing info. See if the video below helps, but if your door has a wonky set up, you may want to contact a local pro for assistance.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.