Patio Screen:

A home owner from Kansas City , Mo says:
This patio screen use to have what I call a bug catcher strip. It was a felt strip that when you closed the screen kept bugs from coming into the house. It just slip over or press along the edge. I don't know the Mfg name for this patio door or screen. It pretty much a standard screen. Can you help me out. I have looked at hardware stores and box stores with no luck.
thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Mike. It's difficult to say what bug flap might work for you without seeing a sample of the original. Take a look at our 59-053, 59-054, or 59-058. Look them over and see if you think one of these might work for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at