Patio Screen Door Rollers

A quick learner from Spring Lake, MI says:
Mfr Code NOR-1. SGD-R20, SGD-C20. MFT 10090.
Metal Wheel-1 1/2" dia. Bracket- 2 3/8" x 1 3/8" x 1/2"

Need both of the bottoms and I might as well replace both the top wheels. They seem to be a different design.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190917_161158.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190917_161214.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190917_161144.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm confident that we can find a replacement for your roller, but your photos are only showing the inner housing. Sliding patio door rollers are comprised of two housings; inner, which carries the wheel, and the outer, which screws to the door frame. We'll need you to remove the outer housing (which is probably still in the door) and show me what the whole assembly looks like while put together. Knowing its dimensions after that point will also be a big help.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.