Patio door parts

A home owner from Maimi, Fl says:
i need a mortise patio door lock 4 5/8 product # 82-226. i need the piece that place on the frame to lock it and a door handle, please send me products # so i can place order thanks
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The part you're looking for is known as a keeper. However, the 82-226 can go with multiple keepers. See our 82-020 for one such possibility, which seems to be the most popular. If this doesn't match, though, I will need to see pictures of your old one so that we can find something better.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)