Patio door rollers

A home owner from Rancho Santa Fe 92067 says:

Hi, Do you have any idea where I can purchase up to 12 of the part shown? Looking over your website, some of the images are close but none are exact. I also tried the Primeline site and nothing there is an exact match. The slider doors are from 1980. I don't care if replacement parts look identical. I only care that I can install them and that they work. Thanks, Mike

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180814_143240_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180814_143324_resized.jpg
Profile picture of Kathleen
Kathleen from SWISCO responded:
Hi Mike, greetings from SWISCO. Without your dimensions, my best guess would be our 81-162. You'll have to look it over and compare the dimensions. Let us know if they differ in any way.
Alternate image for 81-162
A home owner from Rancho Santa Fe 92067 says:
Hi Kathleen, Thank you for getting back to me. Please see the attached images. The sizes look to me to be approximately 2 and 5/16 in length or maybe 2 and 3/8, the height looks like 1 and 1/2 and the width looks like 5/8 without the dimples and 3/4 with. The roller looks more like 1 and 1/4 but it so worn that perhaps as you suggest it is 1 and 1/2. The part is quite worn so it's hard for me to be more accurate. If we can't pin if down better maybe the best approach would be to buy a couple of different sizes and see what fits. Mike
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180816_090438_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180816_090457_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180816_090535_resized.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Well, I couldn't find anything exactly the same, but there is the 81-254. The height is 1-1/2" like yours and the thickness is 3/4", which matches your overall dimple width. However the style is still very different. I cannot be 100% sure it will work, but it appears to be the best match we have. Let me know what you think!

Alternate image for 81-254
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)