Patriot sliding glass door handle

A quick learner from USA says:
I have a Patriot sliding glass door that is 14 years old and I need a new handle for it. I have put down what I think is the part number Patriot/Plygem HNW-4-5500in . Can you get this for me or do you have another model that will retrofit? Please let me know.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I have received your image. Please see our 82-069 and see if this can possibly work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)