Patriot window weather seal

A quick learner from Maryland says:
We are looking for replacement parts for Patriot 1800J Series windows.
We need the rubber seal for the bottom of the window (which has dry rotted).The other picture shows the weatherstripping that we need for several windows.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure we carry this exact kind of weatherseal. Can you give me its dimensions? Specifically, I would like to know the diameter of the bubble and the size of the "T" that slides into the window. IN the meantime, see our 58-156. This may be a possible solution, though I'm not sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)