Peach Tree Window Screen Parts

A home owner from USA says:
looking for side plastic parts that hold window screen in place (peachtree brand) approximately 12 years old... also for double hung window top of window piece that allows for the window to tilt out (Gray pastic flips up) please advise and cost. thank you.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure exactly what parts you need. Could you be looking for our 70-208 and 26-372? These are just guesses on my part. If they don't match, please take a few pictures of the hardware in question and get back to us. Hopefully from there we can identify what you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)