Peachtree Door sliding screen door rollers

A handy person from Fayetteville Ga says:
I'm searching for the correct rollers for a mid 1980's Peachtree Door screen door. The owner has purchased new replacement roller from HD and Lowes, but neither allow door to roll freely. He doesn't have the original rollers, so don't know what they were. I believe the door is for either a 5 or 6' door. Can you help me with this, maybe tell me how to find the info to submit to tell you which ones I need. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Ed
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The only thing that would tell us for sure what roller it is you need would be to see a picture of the original. Short of that, I'm not sure what to recommend. I've related a couple Peachtree screen door rollers to this discussion, which you can see on the right side of these page. Could any of these work for you? If not, show us a picture of the door where the wheels install and we can try our best to find a match.
A handy person from Fayetteville Ga says:
The 84-075 rollers I chose with your help worked perfectly. The owner's happy, since he can now open his screen door, and I'm happy, since I had almost given up hope of finding the correct ones. Thank you for your help. ED
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It was our pleasure. Thank you for your business and please let us know if you need anything in the future!
How to replace a Peachtree screen door roller
How to replace a Peachtree screen door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.