Peachtree balances

A quick learner from USA says:
My doublehung windows say Peachtree on the glass. I can't find the right replacement balances.
And if you have them, how do I replace the ones I have?
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot identify your balances based on these pictures. Is there any way I can see it out of the window?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)