Pella Double French Sliding Door Strip

A home owner from Chevy Chase, MD says:
Do you have a strip for Pella double French Sliding Doors? It is a black at the the inside door side corner that has a shape of small L.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It sounds like you're describing a weatherseal of some kind. Could it be our 58-181 Pella push-in bulb weatherseal? If not, please remove a small sample and take a couple pictures of it for us to see. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)