Pella Full Screen clips

A home owner from Batavia, IL says:
We are trying to re-install our Pella full window screens, but can not find the clips that mounted in the top of the window frame. We have the spring clip that is mounted on the screen.
Do you have any clips that would work?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what clip you have, exactly. There are many possibilities. If possible, please show us a few pictures of the clips in question and we can try to find a good match. I would also like dimensions, if you can get them. Finally, please tell us any stamps or markings you see anywhere on the part or window itself. Thank you!
A home owner from Batavia, IL says:
Here are some pictures of one of the screens. Our house was built in 1974. The only marking on the screen frame is "Pella .024"
The spring clip at the top should swing into and out of the bracket that I need, which would be screwed into the top of the wooden window frame.
The wire clip at the bottom then hooks onto a screw head in the bottom of the window frame.
I would need 7 pairs of the brackets.
User submitted a photo of screen hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 70-004 "screen in" pull ring, 70-204 "clip on" pull ring and the 70-056 hanger kit. See if any of these could work for you.
A home owner from Batavia, IL says:
I found a neighbor that had a set of the clips I am looking for. Attached is a picture. Do you have anything like this?
User submitted photo of their window clip.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we haven't been able to find these clips. They are very strange. Could you use something like our 70-201 as substitutes?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)