Pella I Believe put in 2000

A quick learner from California says:
Weather seal looks like your offset is 1/4 high on barbed - does the round end up flat when windows get old & get direct sun ?

Also contractor bent hinge bringing material through window & fixed but never worked right - Pella told me older window as I had screens that had push pin built into corners - Pella just said they cannot identify my part in picture - from what I see part attatched to sill is the hinge & that attatched to window then the Roto arm attatched to that - do you have replacement ? Only marks on hinge is an N & what looks like 10

We tried to remove but afraid well be without window until we locate part
User submitted photos of weather seal.
A quick learner from California says:
Amazing I sure thought they were Pella Windows nowhere on them do I see markings on glass or between. Looked up Anderson also and can't find same hardware.

I would think names are important and changing hardware I'm not sure if some things are generic or not.

My Roto cranks do not match any of the parts in booklet Pella sent me.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe these seals are either Pella or Andersen. Your window looks to be from another manufacturer entirely. That said, we should still help. See our 58-055 buubble seal, this looks like it could possibly match. As for the part in your third picture, it might be something like our 39-522, but it's hard to tell. See what you think.

There are a lot of window manufacturers that use generic parts. Brand names, stamped numbers, and anything you might see like that can oftentimes be unreliable.
A quick learner from California says:
my goodness that is exactly the window rotor an crank and hinge I have - So are they aren't Pella or Anderson at all ?

Do you know how many times I've contacted Pella for parts and they say no longer made

Thank you I will use that page to look at other things Are all those parts for Certenteed Windows ? Did they make a wood inside window like I have

Same part that goes with the hinge with the slide under window
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The operator bracket you have is often used on Roto parts. Like I mentioned, finding replacement parts based only on the manufacturer isn't the most reliable method. You're better off going on a part-by-part basis.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)