Pella casement window crank replacement

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:

I have 30 year old Pella casement windows with cranks like the photo I attached. Is it possible to replace the existing cover and handle with a PELLA FOLDING CRANK AND LOCK KIT

Product Code: 39-404?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella window crank.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm actually not certain that our 39-404 can work for you. The cover and handle you have now are typically compatible with the 39-404, however I'm worried about the wood sill trim that covers the whole unit. There is a chance that it will interfere with the 39-404 cover snapping in properly. You may want to consult a local Pella dealer to check if the sill of your exact window model can accommodate this cover.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.