Pella crank, I think

A contractor from California says:
I have what I believe to be a Pella product that I found when I searched window crank handle replacement.
But the picture that looks like my part, takes me to your site with another picture that is not the same as my part. I
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. It looks like some of your post got cut off so I'm not sure exactly what it is you need. That said, you could consider our 39-404 and 39-403. These appear to match the hardware in your picture.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)