Pella sliding screen rollers 801cs

A quick learner from Louisville,ky. says:
Your roller looks and measurements are right on,except for the adjustment screw. Is your roller a replacement ?
Thank-you jack
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I couldn't cross-reference that number, so I'm not sure if any of our Pella screen door roller parts can work for you. Just to confirm: are you talking about our 84-087? If so, can you tell me exactly how the adjustment screw is different? In fact, it would probably be best if you take a few pictures of the hardware in question. That will allow us to see exactly what you have and what might be able to replace it. Thank you!
A quick learner from Louisville,Ky. says:
Tom: Roller 84-087 has a slot and a hole on top, mine is flat across the top.
Thanks Jack ==
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
In that case, I don't know what you have. I would like you to remove the roller from the door and take a few pictures of it. That's the only way we can identify a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)