Pella window parts

A quick learner from Pillager mn says:
I need several parts. Window hinge,covers by knobs( forgot to take a picture of this) knobs,the little roller below the window that the window rolls on,clips for window panes and also screen clips. The house was built in 1974. I do not have any of these parts out of window,could if necessary take a window out
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! For the operators, see our 39-175 and 39-176. As for the covers, I recommend our 39-313 and 39-314 to go with them. Carefully compare the specs we show for these parts to your own and see how they match.

I'm not as sure about the hinges or screen latches. Check out our entire selection of Pella casement window hinge hardware and our entire selection of Pella screen latches and see if anything here can work for you. I'm also unsure about the window pane clips. Could they be something like our 38-274 and 38-275?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)