Pella window replacement hardware Cover??

A home owner from Connecticut says:
I'm looking for the part that is in the picture above.
Pella window replacement hardware cover.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 27011E27-7EF6-4033-82F9-2F1B2D646C15.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 39-403 and 39-404. Look these over and see if they are what you require.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at