Photo / Need help

A quick learner from Westerville, OH says:

Could a customer service person please give me a call?
I need help identifying a solution for roller.
User submitted a photo of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I can try to help you! I'm just not sure what you have. Can you tell me what this is for? I can't tell if it's for a closet or cabinet. Could I also see the roller removed? Finally, please provide detailed dimensions of the hardware so that we can find the best match. Thanks!
A quick learner says:
Here are some additional photos for D49865. These are for a bypass hospital closet door.

The panels are 3/4" thick & the concave wheel is 3/4" in diameter.
User submitted photos of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we have not been able to find a replacement for this roller. It is very peculiar. Could you get away with just replacing the wheels? See our 81-234, which can be used with our 81-310 axle. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)