Piece that attaches to both the window and jam

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Silverline vinyl casement window. Have the replacement for the crank and the pier that actually moved the window but need piece that holds it to the window frame and the window itself
A customer submitted image of their window casement operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Are you talking about the casement window hinge? If so, check out our 36-013-10 and see if this could work for you.
A quick learner says:
This is a single arm operator not double. it looks like a similar piece but closer to 6-7 inches in length
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, I think I'm a little confused. Are you looking for the crank operator itself? If so, can I see a few pictures of it removed from the window? I will also need to see what the tip of its arm looks like. If you aren't looking for the operator, I think we should see the hardware removed from the window anyway, just to clear up what it is you need, exactly. Thanks!
A quick learner says:
it is not the crank it is the piece that attaches the operator to the window itself. it is about 6 inches wide, 4 screw holes along the bottom and two along the side with a ago in the middle for the crack arm to go through. it is shown in the bottom picture attached to the window
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, I see! You're referring to the bracket. In that case, check out our selection of casement window brackets and see if anything here is a match. If you aren't sure, or if we don't carry what you have, please remove your bracket from the window and take a few pictures of it separately. It's hard to tell exactly what it is, as the window hides most of it in your picture.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)