Pieces for doors mirrors for closet

A home owner from west palm beach says:
I have the ceiling rail with the roulette system that supports the door. I found that the contractor reversed the adapter to support the wheels between the top and the bottom. So I'd like your advice on how to buy the right equipment for the bottom of the doors. Presently there is no rail, I only have the adapter to drag a guide or a roulette system.
I,have 4 doors so 8 system and I, need a 131 inch rail. Thank you for your help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SDC17611.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SDC17609.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SDC17641.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SDC17642.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. I just wanted to let you know that we're still researching this for you. We carry a lot of different closet door parts, but nothing exactly like this, so please bear with us a little longer while I dig into it. I hope to have an answer for you soon.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello again! So, based on your old post, it sounds like you're just looking for a bottom rail and something you can adapt as a guide for the bottom. Take a look at our 23-268, which is compatible with our 23-243 track. This is a very simple guide that just screws to the door and slides along the track rail. Let me know what you think of these options.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)