Pivot Bar for replacement windows windows

A quick learner says:

Enclosed is two pictures on a ruler of the pivot bar that I need. It measures about 2 3/4 length and is offset it is 5/16 wide and 3/16 thick. Please let me know what you have that could be made to fit or would be an exact replacement part. There is a number on the present part (25099).

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid your photos did not come through. However, when I typed your pivot bar number in our database, an inquiry from another customer came through asking about a similar part. It looks like we recommended the 26-403 pivot bar. Have a look and see if this is a good match. If not, please resubmit your photos, with measurements, and we will continue to search for a substitute. 

A quick learner says:
Here are two photos of the pivot bar I need. The screw hole is about an inch and 9/16 from the end. The width is 516And it is 3/16 inch thick.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the photos. Did you happen to take a look at the 26-403 pivot bar I previously recommended to you? If not, have a look, compare your dimensions with ours, and see if this is a match. 

Die-Cast Pivot Bar

Alternate view of 26-403

26-403 : Die-Cast Pivot Bar
Die-Cast Pivot Bar
26-403
$1.93
VIEW >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.