Pivot Lock Replacement

A handy person from New York says:
These pivot locks are for a Pro Series 3000 double hung window. I'm not sure about the manufacturer. Any info you could provide would be helpful.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Our 15-177 pivot shoe looks like it could work in your window. But, I can't be sure with your pivot shoe still installed in the window. To confirm whether or not this will work, you will need to remove it and compare your measurements with ours. 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We placed two helpful media guides on this page showing you different methods on how to remove your pivot shoe from your window. Look them both over and see if one of these methods will work for you. 

A handy person from New York says:
That pivot shoe matches exactly on the dimensions. My windows do not have a channel to remove the pivot shoes. What is the recommended way to get the old out and the new in? Thanks for your assistance. I will be counting how many I need and placing an order soon.
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.