Pivot Shoe and Latches

A quick learner from Hoboken, NJ says:
Here is a picture of my existing pivot shoes and surface mount latches. Can you help me identify replacements?

Thank you!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Based on your photos and dimensions, I think our 15-047 pivot shoe and 26-078 and 26-079 top tilt latches could work for you. You might also want a 75-006 charging tool if you don't have it.
A quick learner says:
Thank you!
A quick learner says:
I received the package you sent and got to work.

This is all new to me, but I managed to replace one of the pivot shoes. It seems to work well; but when I close the window, the front of the sash rubs against the window frame. I can jam it closed, but there is a loud creaking noise from all the friction and it is very difficult to open again. Is there an adjustment I can make? Is there another part that would be a better fit?

Also, I didn't realize that the pivot shoes for the top sash were different from the bottom dash. Do I just need to buy spacers to go with the pivot shoes I already bought, or is it a completely different part?

Finally, my existing latches have holes on 2-7/16" centers. The new year ones from you are 2-9/32. Is there another option that might line up better? I'm afraid if I drill new holes, the new holes will intersect with the old holes and I'll end up with a huge oval.

Thanks!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
When you took out the old pivot shoe, what was the thickness? That might be the problem. We have a 1/2" thick pivot shoe, 15-046.

Regarding the top sash pivot, please send a photo with dimensions. We do have 2-7/16" center holes top tilt latch, 26-176 and 26-177.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.