Pivot bar and shoe broken

A home owner from New Jersey says:
The pivot bar and shoe broke out of the right hand side of my window and I'm trying to identify the proper replacement parts.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5EACE486-7BEE-4348-BDDA-09DA5819A761.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7298E012-F7EF-48E0-A77C-3DE0CEF1C83C.jpeg
Profile picture of Julia
Julia from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for writing in. Could you please show me the original pivot shoe? That will help me in identifying the best replacement. Thanks!

Hey Julia, the picture on the left is the original, the other picture is the broken side
Profile picture of Julia
Julia from SWISCO responded:

The part you show is the pivot bar. For this, take a look at the list I've created on the side. You'll want to compare the dimensions to your original part, especially the distance between the tip and the installation hole. If you also need the pivot shoe, I'll need to see an image of that, along with some dimensions. Thanks for posting!

Oh thank you! I must have been saying it incorrectly then, the shoe is fine, what is the plastic housing that surrounds the pivot bar in the image I sent called? That broke too.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The nylon pivot pin housing would be our 26-256. Please compare the dimensions of our 26-257 and 26-465 to yours. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)