Pivot lock shoe

A handy person from Virginia says:
I am looking for replacement pivot lock shoes. Can you point me in the right direction for replacement since there is such a wide selection. Hopefully the photos will help. If more info is needed please advise.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. It looks like you have the Series 765 Channel Balance; this often uses our 15-046 Pivot Shoe. Ultimately you will need to remove the shoe and compare the dimensions to see if it matches up. 

A handy person from Virginia says:
Thanks for your reply. I have a better picture/view of my pivot shoes in my windows. The suggestion you sent me, 15-046, and viewing the selections on the web site I still can't match them up. Is the pivot shoe 15-046 a Universal Replacement part? I've added two pictures of my pivot shoe to show where they are breaking.
I removed my channel balance. The actual measurement is 28". The part I've identified as needing is the 28" Series 765 Balance P/N S765-28. I weighed my window/sash and it weighs 19 lbs. I've included a picture of the balance markings and it has 27.5 stamped on it; does that make a difference??
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 498A82D8-9E15-4E75-92AC-86E3DF51ACCD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5CA8674E-17D6-448C-AB2B-641DED89D543.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D4131973-B076-46C0-8843-1910E71CB29A.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

If the specifications otherwise match, then yes, it sounds like you need an S765-28. Use a stamp option of 27-5, which supports a window sash in the weight range of 19 through 24 pounds. 

For the pivot shoe, the 15-046 is not a universal replacement part; there are none for these items. Rather, remove the shoe from the window and make sure the width and thickness match what we list for the 15-046. These are the most critical dimensions to assess. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.