Pivot locl shoe

A quick learner from Wyoming says:
Trying to find this part for my aluminum double hung windows
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This pivot shoe has a very peculiar shape. I'm not sure exactly what it is. It's possible that you have an older style that is no longer made. This old shoe was 1-1/4" wide by 1/2" thick. How well do those measurements match yours? One thing to note about the shoe I have in mind is that it was not made to be removed from the window unless you remove the window master frame the top and drop it down the track. The company came up with a replacement shoe that can be twisted in to the track, our 15-106 (left) and 15-107 (right). The metal cam is sold separately, our 15-124, and the 15-054 is the brake shoe. Carefully look over these parts and let me know if they can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)