Pivot shoe replacement

A contractor from pottstown, pa says:
Hello, I am looking for replacement parts, pivot shoe, i believe it ic called. Are these parts available and what are he costs involved.
User submitted photo of pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It is hard to see your pivot shoe because it is still in the window frame, but I believe you need our replacement pivot shoe 15-046.

Here is a discussion that explains the process of how to replace pivot lock shoes.
A quick learner from pottstown, pa says:
How do I replace the pivot shoes on a patriot single hung window. The parts I received are 15-046. I don't see a way to get the old one out, or the new one in?? Any suggestions??
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)